Monday, March 23, 2009

it is hard when we are apart..

hye my dear bloggy,
Just drop by to share my feelings... (bunyi macam romantic je.hik7) bila berjauhan macam ni..macam -macam benda saya terfikir..termasuk la rasa tak percaya..saya tahu tak baik..tapi kita haruslah bina keyakinan dan rasa percaya pada orang yang kita sayang kan..how lousy i am..

last night, I send a good luck message to my dear sunshine.. I ask him how is he, when he will be sitting for the examination and what so ever… then I wish him good luck.. I know, it’s hard for him living far away from Malaysia. I knew, there’s a lot of a friend he has to rely on. But how hard he can survive for honorable something named KNOWLEDGE?? He replied me that he was fine but he hasn’t eaten yet..oh my..how sad I am for hearing that thing.. Sometimes he has to be thrifty for the sake of money saving?? Money saving if something happen, money saving for the future.. Hai..
I think I should cancel on my budget for the trip I’ve planned with azz. Even though he never asks me to do a favor for him, but I feel I have to do so. Yes, he is not my husband yet nor my family. But I’ve shared a lot of things called life with him. So then, I should do something. I know he will refuse if he knows… but I don’t care…

No comments: